New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  06:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone here have any idea of how I can put some picures of my bus on this website. I am clueless when it comes to things like that. The only thing I use my computer for is Microsoft Word, and the internet, Checking mail and this forum, that's about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know this isn't a computer help forum!

Happy 2003
My 1996 Amtran RE kicks but ;-)

Buskid
Top Member

USA
3368 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  08:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi 96 Amtran,

The easiest way for you to post some pictures of your bus on the Internet would be to make a simple photo page on Yahoo! GeoCities. I know you already have a Yahoo! ID since you've joined us in SBFChat, so the next time you get a chance, go to: http://www.geocities.com

After you log in using your Yahoo! ID, go to Yahoo! PageBuilder and start it. This will give you a blank website to work with.

To add pictures to it, click the Pictures button and then click "upload." That will let you upload pictures from your computer on to your website. Once you have the picture uploaded, you can put it on your page.

When you're done uploading and adding all the pictures you want, you save the page and there you have it.

It's very easy to figure out once you play around with it. That's just one way of doing it. If you put them on a website, you can have all the pictures together and show them to anyone you want at any time.

Whatever you do, you'll have to have the photos uploaded onto the Internet before posting them on the forum. Unfortunately, you can't upload photos directly onto this forum in order for us to view them.

If you need any help, we're here for you.

Crown Supercoach - The “Royalty” of Pupil Transportation
Go to Top of Page

1983WardFord
Top Member

USA
1395 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  2:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you'd like to (and are allowed to), you can submit a photo to be posted on my website. Use my e-mail address in my profile to contact me.

It's BIG, it's YELLOW, it has RED FLASHING LIGHTS. What part didn't you see?

Ryan's School Bus Yard--www.busman49.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000