Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 dt466 vgt under duty cycle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

td083

195 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2020 :  05:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit td083's Homepage  Reply with Quote
--hey all I have a dt 466 and the bus has returned intermittently for a , vgt under duty cycle dtc since last may
several parts have been replaced , turbo , turbo actuator again , injectors , icp , map sensor egr cooler and egr valve , ebp , mat and ipr valve ...not all of these were due to this issue although many were
-the driver states it only comes on at stop of while cruising at 45mph when i got the bus yesterday i replaced the ipr , mat , removed and checked catalyst , removed egr vavle to cooler pipe was fine not clogged also checked ebp tube also was fine the bus seems to drive operate fine just curious if anyone out there has had this issue with this dtc i also checked the baro sensor reading is fine as well
--any input or suggestions greatly appreciated thanks as far as now i havent duplicated the issue ?

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2020 :  06:20:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Noticed on mine of that vintage the wiring harnesses causing strange issues i couldn't duplicate. The harnesses getting cooked and oil soaked cause issues so im replacing them.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000