Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 wabco hydraulic abs module parameter file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gav09

6 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  10:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit gav09's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a 2014 international bus that I am looking for the parameter file for a new hydraulic abs unit. Hopefully someone can help me.

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
650 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  11:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Should be plug in play for ABS , might have to check revs/mile for tires on your unit or if its 4m4s(4 modules and 4 sensors) or set up as something different and there's a couple check boxes for engine retarder , but usually just hook up and go

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

gav09

6 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  12:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit gav09's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's not plug and play unfotunetly. service information says need to download parameters per vin and upload to abs module.
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
650 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2019 :  02:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TechTeam@bendix.com. give them a shout never heard of a file for abs ecu but these guys will know

Go to Top of Page

Gearbox

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2019 :  05:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Gearbox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
gav09

Requested info for WABCO hydraulic abs module parameter file
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
650 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  09:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oops seen IH and assumed it had Bendix sorry about that

Go to Top of Page

exmod110

151 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  1:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit exmod110's Homepage  Reply with Quote
there was talk here a few years ago on where to find the file on ISIS. we tried it once down loaded the file, it did not work and ended up towing it to the dealer to get programed anyway. have not tried since. would like to know so we can do this in house too..
Go to Top of Page

exmod110

151 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  1:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit exmod110's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just attempted it, it is on ISIS under service reference. input the vin and click download file. mine failed to download the file so still no use to me. may need dealer level log in perhaps???
Go to Top of Page

gav09

6 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  7:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit gav09's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok everyone. so I got someone to download the file and send it to me. The file is downloaded to program files(x86)/meritor wabco/toolbox/hpb from navistars website. When you write parameters the file will disappear so make sure you have it saved somewhere else.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000