Enter Forum: General Interest
 School Bus Central
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RD9000

72 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  1:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know the status of the school bus central forum? I would like to become a member, but the membership registration seems to be disabled. I have emailed the contact, but I have received no response.

rickhamilton620

24 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  6:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit rickhamilton620's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ditto!
Go to Top of Page

RichBusman
Advanced Member

453 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  6:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go ahead and sign up, it's open for registration temporarily. If spam accounts become an issue registration will close again.

Go to Top of Page

rickhamilton620

24 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  7:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit rickhamilton620's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichBusman

Go ahead and sign up, it's open for registration temporarily. If spam accounts become an issue registration will close again.

Awesome! Thanks Rich!
Go to Top of Page

RD9000

72 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  8:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for opening up registration! Is there a trick for creating a username/password that is available. I've tried several things that I wouldn't think too many people would have come up with, but I didn't have any luck! Did you have any luck Rick?
Go to Top of Page

rickhamilton620

24 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  10:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit rickhamilton620's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RD9000

Thank you for opening up registration! Is there a trick for creating a username/password that is available. I've tried several things that I wouldn't think too many people would have come up with, but I didn't have any luck! Did you have any luck Rick?

I did have luck using the same username as I have here. RD9000 would definitely be taken there I think lol. You might have to come up with something more creative.

If it's your password that's stopping you, the site will let you know specifically. In my case, I didn't create a password that was long enough. Using a different password fixed that.
Go to Top of Page

RD9000

72 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  2:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried everything I could think of including some with numbers. My passwords had numbers too. It looks like I missed the open window though. Maybe I'll join next time I hear of an opportunity!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000