School Bus Web.. May 2011 Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  9:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Featuring 70 New Additions, 3 Updates and the debut of our latest addition: our Locomotive Collection featuring HD train videos from one of our photographers.

Enjoy!

http://busweb.22web.net/

Kodie
Top Member

United States
2028 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  06:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually got a chance to drive Northwestern School Corporation (IN) #15, while I was in Indiana :)

Great update!
Go to Top of Page

Buskid
Top Member

USA
3368 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  09:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://busweb.22web.net/Photos/collections/2011Mar/bartholomew247.htm

Cummins power! It is, after all, from COLUMBUS, Indiana. (I'm from Bartholomew County.)
Go to Top of Page

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  1:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone!

Got more Bartholomew buses for my next update and Hamilton Southeastern? I think. Not on the computer with the photos. I think they were in town for a band competition over the summer. Will update the EF, though!

Jake
Go to Top of Page

Buskid
Top Member

USA
3368 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  2:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jake

Got more Bartholomew buses for my next update and Hamilton Southeastern? I think. Not on the computer with the photos. I think they were in town for a band competition over the summer. Will update the EF, though!

I've driven a lot of Hamilton Southeastern's buses. I have quite a few pictures of them, too. I haven't had a lot of free time to scan and upload older pictures from back in those days, but I'm slowly working on it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000