Enter Forum: General Interest
 ????????????????????????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deleon

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  4:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Send deleon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How should I go about redoing the bus loop at my play school i now use the "U" tpye loop and it is get old.
i have to space for 8 bus in my drive way can any help me?
(this is for my play school all)and also remember that i use 6'broad on my bikes for these bus

thanks

ThomasER0005
Top Member

USA
576 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  4:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deleon

How should I go about redoing the bus loop at my play school i now use the "U" tpye loop and it is get old.
i have to space for 8 bus in my drive way can any help me?
(this is for my play school all)and also remember that i use 6'broad on my bikes for these bus

thanks

You need the kind of help that we can't give you on here.

Go to Top of Page

deleon

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  4:37:54 PM  Show Profile  Send deleon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How should I go about re-doing the bus loop? I now use the "U" type loop and it is getting old and I will like a new set-up. Are they any other types of bus loop for load and unload the bus?

is this better ?

DeLeon Anderson
bus 20
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  4:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He did a great job explaining it in the first post in this topic. Deleon, do you have pictures of your current set up?
Go to Top of Page

deleon

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  5:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Send deleon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
how do that?

DeLeon Anderson
bus 20
Go to Top of Page

deleon

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  5:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Send deleon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
but them to you IC RE 1629.

DeLeon Anderson
bus 20
Go to Top of Page

Cody
Top Member

United States
1630 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  5:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cody's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

how do that?

Step one: Buy Camera
Step two: Set "buses" up in your current set up, take camera out, turn on, push button to take the picute.
Step three: Upload pictures onto computer either using cord supplied with a digital camera, or using a scanner for pictures from film camera.
Step four: Upload to photo-hosting website such as "Photobucket"
Step five: Go to reply, take picture URL and insert it inbetween the [ img ][ /img ] tags(do not use spaces in the IMG tags.

So the ending product would be, [ img ]my picture URL here[ /img ](again, use no spaces in the [img] tags)
Go to Top of Page

dem84skeeprollinup
Top Member

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  6:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see dem84skeeprollinup's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Couldn't have told him better myself Cody. I love your emphisis on "buy camera". Sarcasm is always a plus when proving to somebody that you are annoyed.

have a nice day

Do the world a favor and bring back GMC and Ford conventional chassis......

Edited by - dem84skeeprollinup on 05/08/2006 6:05:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  9:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes it is much better I was having a hard time understanding it the first time, i had a headache, thank you
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  02:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

but them to you IC RE 1629.

????
Go to Top of Page

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  09:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't listen to the sarcasm deleon , I'd love to see your bus set up for that school you have.

Check out my new Yahoo group:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ccsdschoolbuszone/
Go to Top of Page

deleon

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  1:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Send deleon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok i can e-mail it to you all that would like to see it?

DeLeon Anderson
bus 20
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  3:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should set up a Webshots page like me and some of the other forum members have done. It's easy and free. Go to www.webshots.com to sign up. You can post your photos there for all to see.
Go to Top of Page

DigitalGimpling
Advanced Member

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  7:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit DigitalGimpling's Homepage  Send DigitalGimpling an AOL message  Send DigitalGimpling an ICQ Message  Click to see DigitalGimpling's MSN Messenger address  Send DigitalGimpling a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whoa... am I on a school bus forum, or trying to explain to the guy at the local minute mart what kind of cigarettes I want?

They see me rollin' - They hatin'
Patrollin' and try'n to catch me ridin dirty
tryna catch me ridin dirty
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  02:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Were all probably making this more complicated then it needs to be.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000