New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

buster133
Top Member

USA
512 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2016 :  02:36:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m curious as to where everyone pulls ignition power for a two-way radio on a C2 that is NOT equipped with the non-multiplexed accessory fuse block in the side switch panel. We just took delivery of two new C2’s that were spec’d and ordered by a different TBB dealer a few states away and the buses were not equipped with this feature. I've always had the acc fuse block to use so before I dig in, I thought I’d ask.

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  07:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would look to the radio power plug and find the ignition wire in the schematics as the radio is not multiplexed it would not effect the other circuits.
Go to Top of Page

buster133
Top Member

USA
512 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  3:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought about it and for now It’s just a 2-way radio, but down the road I might need to add in a camera system. To make my life easier I searched through a few documents on Thomasbusonline and found all the parts I needed to add the customer fuse block into these two buses. My TBB dealer was stumped at first because all the buses they get in usually already have them.

[URL=http://s7.photobucket.com/user/buster133/media/6f2e0703-1970-4ac9-bb1f-b6b9d7c12297_zps1741e113.jpg.html][/URL]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000