Enter Forum: General Interest
 My boy needs your help.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ram Guard

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  05:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ram Guard's Homepage  Reply with Quote

My son Paul, as his senior project, is building a new web site for his school, and so far has written over 3500 lines of code. For a bit of experimention he has used the Ram Guard site, www.nlynxind.com , to spread his wings on a few new ideas. So any thoughts as to the changes/additions, especially in the "Forum" area, to the site would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

"Do Your Best"
www.nlynxind.com

Edited by - Ram Guard on 10/26/2003 08:23:20 AM

JK
Top Member

USA
7307 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  2:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit JK's Homepage  Reply with Quote

You, as are all, are welcomed to add the pdf file, Death at the school bus stop, to the website.

Death at the school bus stop Booklet (PDF format)

Also available are some hundred free photos for the website:

Click here for the free graphics library. Tip: Some of the photos must be resized with a decent graphics imaged resizing tool when made smaller than the original image. (jk)

Edited by - JK on 10/26/2003 4:33:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ram Guard

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  11:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ram Guard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you JK for your response with the sites and tips, I am sure that my son will enjoy "doing his thing".

"Do Your Best"
www.nlynxind.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000