New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stock2935

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2002 :  4:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have any good tips or ways of cleaning interior and exterior bus windows? I use windex (walmart brand) and a cloth to wipe them down unless there covered in road grime with then i wash em with water and a sponge. I still seem to get dirt streaks and oily spots on the windows. Any help or info would be of great value.
Thanks,

GM

GM

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  04:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I use Windex, but if you have road grime on them, you have to use a lot! I made that mistake once. I did the front windows (windsheild, drivers window, and door windows) both inside and out. They looked great, you almost didn't notice them there. But on the back ones (the four on the rear side of the bus) I didn't do it well enough on the outside so when I got on the road that evening there was a bunch of glare in the rear windows.

Stop at: http://www.buses.cjb.net

This is an industry where people brag about their times for 60-0, not 0-60.
Go to Top of Page

PHW
Top Member

USA
1345 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  06:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a wet towel and a squeegee does the job as good and faster without the use of chemicals.

PHW

Child Check For Life

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000