Need to change info need admin to help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
809 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2024 :  2:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not sure where to go to get this information. I have tried other avenues with no luck contacting employees here. I signed up for my account years ago with another employer. I kept using my log on information the same. lately I go to get on and I need to log on and can't because I forgot my password. So, I ask to send me a way to reset my password. Of course, when I go to do that, it asks for an email address.I have to use my old address from my last employer and of course they have wiped that out. So I have to keep checking the forums day in and day out until it will log me on. How do I reset my email for my present employer? I don't want to re register and lose my forum name I have had it for 8 years

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1326 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2024 :  04:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
from what i understand this forum is ot monetored any more and you not able to sign up the people that are here is it so i am not sure if u can change anything on you account anymore i could be wrong but i think i am right on that
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2024 :  08:54:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What email address do you want it changed to? I'll see if I'm admin enough to do it (never have tried)
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2024 :  07:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gone in every which way and I cannot edit a user's email address or password.
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
809 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2024 :  12:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I was afraid of I tried every way I even wrote some of the sales people and got no answer
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2024 :  12:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I show admin last logged in 8/2/23. You might try sending an email from their profile.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000