Looking For Part Number
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tool_Man

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2001 :  1:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all!! I am looking for an ACDelco part number for a fuel sender assembly on a '92 or '93 Blue Bird TC2000 with a 427 gasoline engine and 60 gallon fuel tank. I can get one from our local BB distributor for about $550 but it arrives with the Delco part numbers cut off of the box. If I can find the part number I can get the part locally for half the price. Any help anyone can give is appreciated. Thanks!!
Brian in Texas
BTW Great website

49ford

Canada
13 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2001 :  6:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi does the fuel sender have the electic pump
as part of it? you can contact me at denty@mts.net we have a good supplier who will give me the part #.

ddenty
Go to Top of Page

wsauer3481

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2001 :  3:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Send wsauer3481 an AOL message  Click to see wsauer3481's MSN Messenger address  Send wsauer3481 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
you can probably take the one you remove to your local aftermarket truck parts dealer and have it crossed over to a delco number. we have done this for some of our busses with other parts. try a place like stone heavy equipment or standard parts corporation. the bus manufactures like to keep it to themselves. bill in virginia

Go to Top of Page

Tool_Man

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2001 :  10:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to both of you, but the Blue Bird number is of no use, the Delco rep couldn't even cross the number from Blue Bird. I will have to keep looking. Thanks
Tool in Texas

Go to Top of Page

wrenchmen

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2001 :  1:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Send wrenchmen an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
tool man,...what is the blue bird part number?????

Go to Top of Page

Brad Barker
Administrator

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2001 :  07:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Brad Barker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tool man, is the Blue Bird # 2008001? This is the part that fits my 60 gallon tanks. It only cost me $44.42 from Blue Bird. Sounds like your dealer is ripping you off.

Go to Top of Page

Tool_Man

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2001 :  07:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Wrench and Brad, The Blue Bird part# is 4327520. I wish we could find one for $44. I am going to research the part# you gave me and see what comes up. Thanks for the info.
Brian in Texas

Go to Top of Page

wrenchmen

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2001 :  1:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Send wrenchmen an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Tool man, are you sure that is the correct Blue-Bird part #.....my source says it is not in the blue bird data base????????

Go to Top of Page

Tool_Man

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2001 :  10:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I got the part# from my BB parts house. I will double check it though.
Thanks
Brian in Texas

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000