New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2017 :  04:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully Admin & SBF will forgive me for doing this.

If you've been around here for awhile, you will likely recognize the user name 1983WardFord. He's not around as much as he used to be, but he's still here.

I've known Ryan for...gosh...17 years maybe? He works his butt off to support his family (wife Jennifer and 5 kiddos).

Around the end of October, they purchased a house. End of November I get a text one morning "Went from a new house to no house in 30 days". Turns out a fire had broken out the night before.

Luckily, nobody was hurt or worse. That's what counts. Insurance will clean up the details and make it as right as it's going to be, in due time.

Trouble is you have 5 little ones involved in this and at the worst possible time of year. Here is a news story that ran last night:

http://fox45now.com/news/local/family-of-7-displaced-after-fire-worried-about-christmas-for-their-kids

You'll find a link to a fund raiser for the family. If you can spare it, I'm asking you to help.

Be thankful for all you have because it can be gone in an instant.

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2017 :  2:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What an awful thing to have happened, at a particularly difficult time of year to deal with something like this. We hope they are able to get back on their feet as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing the news.
quote:
Originally posted by Thomasbus24

Hopefully Admin & SBF will forgive me for doing this.

If you've been around here for awhile, you will likely recognize the user name 1983WardFord. He's not around as much as he used to be, but he's still here.

I've known Ryan for...gosh...17 years maybe? He works his butt off to support his family (wife Jennifer and 5 kiddos).

Around the end of October, they purchased a house. End of November I get a text one morning "Went from a new house to no house in 30 days". Turns out a fire had broken out the night before.

Luckily, nobody was hurt or worse. That's what counts. Insurance will clean up the details and make it as right as it's going to be, in due time.

Trouble is you have 5 little ones involved in this and at the worst possible time of year. Here is a news story that ran last night:

http://fox45now.com/news/local/family-of-7-displaced-after-fire-worried-about-christmas-for-their-kids

You'll find a link to a fund raiser for the family. If you can spare it, I'm asking you to help.

Be thankful for all you have because it can be gone in an instant.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000