Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Loading Lights Not Working.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

heavens07

8 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2016 :  5:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit heavens07's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a 1997 Am Tran. The ambers will not stay on longer than 15 to 30 seconds before shutting down completely. I can turn off my master switch then back on and then activate ambers with momentary switch and they will return only to go off again. Once I activate my reds, they will shut down on one side along with one stop sign light, the other side with continue to flash with one stop sign light however very dim. The stop sign will go back and forth from open to close before stopping completely. I changed out the 8 way flasher module, micro switch module for stop sign trigger, door switch, master switch and momentary switch. I still have the issue...please help!!!!!

Edited by - heavens07 on 02/20/2016 3:50:37 PM

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2016 :  05:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you might have a short to ground. Disconnect the side that doesn't come on (at the flasher module) and see if it will work without switching off.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000