Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Vision electrical woes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

C.HARDY
Advanced Member

354 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2014 :  5:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see C.HARDY's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im dealing with a 2012 Vision. The problem is from time to time the headlights will flashing off and on and the horn blows with the flashing of the lights. I have been told it sounds like a child check system but this is a Activity bus and doesn't have that feature. The Body Control Module was replaced under warranty a few months ago. I unplug the connections and clean the fuses and it will go back like it should until who knows when. I notice considerable corrosion on the fuses on the Module but no other corrosion in the electrical box anywhere. This thing has got me stumped.....

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2014 :  07:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It does sound like a child reminder system.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

C.HARDY
Advanced Member

354 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2014 :  7:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see C.HARDY's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Any ideas why it will start at random? It started acting up going down the road and wouldn't stop until I unplugged and cleaned al of the fuses and unplugged and replugged al of the connectors. If it is something with a child reminder can it be deleted from the computer? The bus isn't equipped with that option.

"Hardybusman"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000