General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 NEED YOUR HELP - Salary and compensation study
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lizmoore

2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  09:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit lizmoore's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello. I am new to the School Bus Fleet web site and am conducting some research for a new client. I have been asked to get an understanding of the different salary levels of bus drivers and some specifics on compensation and how this all works.

I have read through some past posts and some are quite helpful but are also fairly old and I want to make sure I give my client the most up to date information.

My client is located in a major metro area in the Southeast and is considering starting a private fleet of buses that would service only private schools in a metro area.

They want to understand:
- Hourly wage (how does this work in annual terms?),
- do you only get paid for hours worked -- what about hours in between morning and afternoon shift?
- do you work only during the school year / what about the summer and holidays?
- average number of hours worked each day,
- number of days worked per year,
- types of insurance offered (medical, dental, 401k, vision, etc.)

Finally, what do you like BEST about being a bus driver and what do you like LEAST about being a bus driver?

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Sam
Advanced Member

United States
390 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2013 :  3:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Send me an email and I will be happy to give detailed answers to your questions.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000