Safety Issues and Drivers' Concerns
 Enter Forum: Safety Issues and Drivers' Concerns
 my bus aid
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jason lenn

1 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  07:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit jason lenn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my bus want me in e-z-on vest harness and i dont want wear it at all i tell bus aid i dont want wear it they dont list to me and try get my mom and dad write the note they wont write the note

thewallfan

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  2:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its required in some states to have seatbelts/safety harnesses on school bus. and its for your own good. write to your school or state if you still dont want to use it. also does your mom now your on here.

IC your CE
Go to Top of Page

FrankP

53 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  1:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit FrankP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Too bad, so sad. If it's required, you wear it. If you "don't like it," walk or ride a bike to school.

Sorry folks, but I "shoot straight from the hip". Want "sugar-coated"? Buy a donut!
Go to Top of Page

Sam
Advanced Member

United States
390 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  2:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the risk of feeding a troll....a word of advice from someone who understands your situation. You are accountable for your behavior on the bus. If you are not able to control your behavior on the bus there are devices to help you ride safely. If you do not wish to wear the safety vest, you must prove you are able to ride safely and properly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000