Parked Regen Switch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  12:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a 2012 CE with a Maxx 7 engine, 6500 miles. Driver says the parked regen switch on the switch pack intermittently lights up when she is driving it. When it comes on it stays on for awhile, not like it's flashing. I can't find anything on ISIS regarding whether this is normal or not. Anyone got any input?

Brad Barker
Administrator

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  8:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Brad Barker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does the LCD message center illuminate any message when it comes on?

Brad A. Barker
Go to Top of Page

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  1:33:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response Brad. Nope, there are no warnings or any other indications on the cluster. Just an occasional "high temp" warning which is normal for this bus-- according to ISIS. I went ahead and tried a parked regen on it just to see if it would perform one but no dice, no regen needed. I haven't hooked the laptop up to it yet though.
Go to Top of Page

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  8:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Been pretty busy lately but I did eventually find something on ISIS regarding an issue similar to this one for an older model year. Recommend to replace the switch. When she comes in for PM I'll attempt to do so.
Go to Top of Page

Brad Barker
Administrator

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  7:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Brad Barker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It may come whenever the unit is performing an active regen. I,ll have to drive one and watch it. I haven't paid attention to it before.

Brad A. Barker
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000