New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

news
Top Member

Canada
2951 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  2:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
March 16, 2006 - WABC Eyewitness News' - Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY - A school bus filled with fifth graders was attacked by teenagers in Brooklyn. At least half a dozen of children were treated at a local emergency room, most of them from flying glass.

click for story

william
Top Member

USA
1912 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  10:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see william's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks to the driver calling 911, a bad situation didn't get worse. I think it interesting that one boy said that the attack on the bus only made him hate school buses.

William
Go to Top of Page

thomas86_a
Top Member

USA
4413 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2006 :  7:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit thomas86_a's Homepage  Send thomas86_a an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If that were my bus I would have thrown it in reverse and knocked down whoever the hell was trying to get in my back door. I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep the kids on my bus safe.

If you have an International, you NEED customer service.
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2006 :  9:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thomas86_a

If that were my bus I would have thrown it in reverse and knocked down whoever the hell was trying to get in my back door. I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep the kids on my bus safe.

yeah nice thought but then you'd be liable for running them over. that's a scary thing to happen = and there's nothing that can be done to stop it because how can we keep school buses terror proof but ready for an evacuation in case of an emergency

Edited by - 80-RE4 on 03/19/2006 9:27:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

mrbluebird
Advanced Member

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  04:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit mrbluebird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thank god for the school bus driver

YOUR CHILDREN'S SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  07:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know what i would have done in that situation, maybe i would have done what thomas86 would have done and ran those people over, those sickos, why would they attack a school bus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000