Allison issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
814 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2024 :  1:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have 2007 All American with a Cummins. Has push button pad for the transmission. The key pad has like a leaning plus sign. When we ran the allison program it said no power to console. When we would shift the transmission, it would go blank, but the mode light is on. Bus will go into gear but not show which gear. we had a spare console and nothing changed. Didn't give a code but showed 26-11 . Last time I had on with issues was the power wire. Where should I look. I checked the relays and good. Fuses good

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
814 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2024 :  06:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am checking the bus out this morning and found a lot of transmission fluid gone. Could that be the problem with no controller on the dash?
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
814 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2024 :  07:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Checking things out and the symbol I get is called a cats eye
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
650 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2024 :  05:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only thing i can find for flash code 26-11 is for TPS no message , I would suggest following the TS steps set out by Allison

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
814 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2024 :  05:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot to write back it was a wire issue from the control to the ECM so we just ran a new wire
Go to Top of Page

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2024 :  06:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, that might help someone else.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000