FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Q’Straint will educate transportation professionals on its wheelchair securement systems at the company’s 7th Annual National Training Seminar, to be held here this fall.
The school bus session is scheduled Nov. 17 and 18. Transit and paratransit sessions will be held in September and October.
The free seminar provides trainers and supervisors in-depth, hands-on learning on how to properly use and operate Q’Straint’s systems — and how to teach others to use them as well.
Attendees will also:
• Tour Q’Straint’s facility, meet company staff and see how the products are made.
• Learn about the inspection and maintenance of wheelchair securement systems.
• View crash tests of securement systems and components.
• Learn rules, standards and regulations that govern the testing and use of securement systems.
• Acquire in-depth knowledge about Q'Straint products for writing specifications.
• Interact and share experiences, tips and ideas with other attendees.
Q'Straint covers the costs of attendees’ hotel accommodations, ground transportation and meals during training. All training materials are also provided.
For more information and to register, click here.