A new feature of the National School Transportation Association's redesigned website is a web page devoted solely to the School Bus Driver International Safety Competition, providing resources for contestants and consolidated information about the competition.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National School Transportation Association (NSTA) announced this week the launch of its new, redesigned website.
"We are pleased to unveil our website to our members, the industry and the public at large,” NSTA President Tim Flood said. “The new site is designed to be much more user-friendly for members, but also for school districts and the press, who often call the association office with questions."
New features of the website include:
• Clear and detailed information for school administrators to use when considering contracting.
• A prominent and centralized place to find school transportation services when looking for contractors interested in providing school transportation in a specific state or Canadian province.
• A centralized place for members of the press to go for school bus industry information.
• Enhanced meeting location information.
• An online portal for submitting award applications.
• A calendar listing NSTA and other industry events.
• A web page devoted solely to the School Bus Driver International Safety Competition, providing resources for contestants and consolidated information about the competition.
Officials said NSTA members will be sent separate information about logging into the new site.
To view the revamped website, visit www.yellowbuses.org.