This winning photo from last year’s contest was taken by Katrina Falk of Greenwood (Ind.) Community School Corp.
Grab your camera and start shooting — it’s time for SCHOOL BUS FLEET’s Eighth Annual Photo Contest!
The competition is open to any kind of shot related to school transportation. Three winners will receive a $100 cash prize. Each winner plus three honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editorial staff) will be looking for strong content and quality. Feel free to be as creative or as straightforward as you’d like.
Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s contest pictorial, turn to pg. 32 of our August 2011 issue or visit our online photo gallery.
Here are this year’s photo contest regulations:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1200x900 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is four entries per person.
• Entries must be received by May 11, 2012. Winners will be notified by May 25.
• All entries become property of SCHOOL BUS FLEET.
• E-mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation and phone number.