July 1, 2020 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
As schools prepare to reopen, pupil transporters will be required to make significant adjustments to the school bus, right alongside school administrators as they implement increased safety procedures in classrooms and other onsite facilities, to safely accommodate in-person education during the COVID-19 pandemic.
View this on-demand webinar to get more guidance from a transportation law expert on providing safe student transportation while minimizing liability exposure and risks of claims, government regulatory enforcement, and litigation.
- Get the latest on recommendations and requirements from various federal agencies
- Find out key items to include in an employee health and safety plan
- Learn what accommodations are required for employees
- How to conduct a direct threat analysis
- Tips for renegotiating bus contracts in light of legislation and economic impacts
Partner & Chairman, Windels Marx Transportation Group