Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2007 Thomas Electrical Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BLB

2 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2023 :  10:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit BLB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can anyone help? I have a 2007 Thomas Saf-T-Liner C2 that when you turn on the bus the headlights automatically turn on and the turn signals do not work. Yes, the headlight switch is in the off position. When you turn the headlights on the hazards lights automatically turn on. If you turn off the headlights and then turn off the bus the computer still thinks the headlights are on. You will get the constant beeping noises that reminds you to turn off the headlights. Only way to stop the beeping is to disconnect the battery.

Any Suggestions?

I know she's an old bus, but the district want to purchase new buses and we are struggling to keep our old fleet of Thomases on the road. Currently I have 2008 with a Mercedes engine sitting waiting for an injector which can't be found.

Thanks
Ben

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2023 :  12:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Did you try removing the headlight switch from the connector also remove the connector from the multi-position t/s switch the little one with three small wires for the high beams.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000