Enter Forum: Management/Operations
 Routing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RBurt

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2020 :  11:59:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see RBurt's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello! Just wanted to revive the routing topic. With the pandemic going on, I'm sure there have been some experiences out there for those of us who deal with routing. What types of challenges have you faced and how did you solve them?

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2020 :  02:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey. I have a little problem with routing channels to buses etc. Well back in Logic i used to route kickstart, a little EQ and Reverb to one separate bus but when i do it in FL it sounds a bit weird and different, its like a little bit of a phaser it sounds like sortoff, without having any plug ins on the bus, why does it do like that and how do i fix it? Whatever i click "Sidechain to this track, Route channel to this track" etc it still sounds the same.
Go to Top of Page

RBurt

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2021 :  1:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see RBurt's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was referring to bus routing, like the direction the buses go from stop to stop.
Go to Top of Page

ACL

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  6:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What specific challenges do you have in mind? We have the MW vs. TT scheduling thing, but it’s not really a challenge because the buses are routed the same every day regardless who is riding. A lot of the drivers make their own customized routes depending on who rides on a given day, but that isn’t really sanctioned. For us I think he challenge has been making sure the drivers get enough hours. But you might have different concerns.
Go to Top of Page

RBurt

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2021 :  09:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see RBurt's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
During the pandemic my district has has similar challenges. We routed a hybrid attendance 3/2 model.
Edulog and of course the SpEd kids change often anyway but it was even more this past year. For RegEd we had drivers trying to skip stops based on day of week. This created problems for alot of students that were assigned different days than what was assumed. I think lack of hours was one thing that wasn't a challenge, for us.
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2021 :  02:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry, I figured it out anyways.

Edited by - Brook Peacock on 08/06/2021 02:54:18 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000