Just For Fun
 Enter Forum: Just For Fun
 How are things going on in your area?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2020 :  9:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has your own city/state done a good job so far for containing Covid-19 cases?
We're all got bothered and worried when this pandemic hit the world. We became anxious about our health, our safety, and our family's and loved ones' so it's better to know that in our backyard and community that we are safer inside compare to other places.

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
644 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2020 :  07:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can't complain yet here in Nova Scotia , our cases are climbing(25 cases) but if everyone will use common sense and wear a dam mask and wash their hands there should be no reason to shut everything down, biggest issue is citizens getting Rights and privileges confused

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2020 :  03:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess it will never be easy to change people's perspectives, especially during this pandemic. There will always be conspiracies and people who support it. I just wish that this pandemic will end and that vaccines will do its job once it comes available.

I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://selfempowermentsociety.com/the-perks-of-having-positive-mindset-amidst-the-pandemic/

Edited by - Brook Peacock on 11/27/2020 03:12:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  12:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After Britain, Canada now accepts Pfizer vaccine. Hopefully, more countries will follow suit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/09/covid-news-stimulus-checks-us-15-m-cases-los-angeles/6499047002/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000