Warning light help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2020 :  08:40:30 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have an IC FE 300 with air brakes . Before I tear the bus apart thought I would get some ideas what is wrong . We have an 8 light system . When the ambers are activated either the door or the stop paddle cancel the ambers and the stop paddle comes out . Well the stop paddle will cancel the ambers but the door won't cancel .So I thought switch on air door cylinder was bad . replaced that didn't work . The wire going to the weldon flasher from the door shows no ground power from the door . So I am wodering if there is someplace els to look . I can ground the terminal on the welo for the door and it cancel amber and puts out stop paddle . My concern is we had nw camera systems installed by another company and they may have cut the wire from the door to the weldon .So before I run a new wire or figure out what happened . Am I over looking some other test . Thanks

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2020 :  06:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure what to advise, but I hope someone will help you here.:)
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2020 :  10:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Found my problem the wires on the door switch came unattached . Thought the switch above the door controlled this function of actvating the stop paddle after the ambers
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2020 :  02:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh alright, good job man!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000