2015 IC No Child Left Behind...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CISDbusman
Advanced Member

306 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2020 :  09:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 2015 I/C CE300 that occasionally the NCLB won't disarm. I have had three different drivers have it happen to them so I don't feel as though its a "procedure" issue.

My question to the masses is there a way to kill the system so to speak when it acts up? Is there a fuse or breaker that can be removed to deactivate it? Trying to find a simple way to get the thing quieted down after the bus has finished its route. My wife drives the bus and I need to figure out an easier method of turning off the thing than having her crawl under the bus and disconnect the horns..... I drive our longest route and get back to the shop after she does.

I am by no means wanting to disable it for good, just shut it down should it act up.

Thanks all!!

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
644 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2020 :  10:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there is a post trip inspection relay just above the chassis fuse holder in the left compartment by drivers window , if you pull that it should shut down, not sure though

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2020 :  11:04:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the circuit breaker panel left upper corner there is rectifer that goes bad its P/N 467404C91 ive changed about 6 in the last month.
Go to Top of Page

CISDbusman
Advanced Member

306 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2020 :  12:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It hasn't showed its *ss the last three trips out. GRRR!!!

I'll add the fixes above to my ongoing NCLB document.

Thanks all!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000