New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2020 :  12:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi guys i am having an intermitten entrance door not closing i have posted about this bus before but its been soooooo intermitten i can never figure itout now its been sittin foe 4 months and now it doesnt close at all there is no signal at the relay to activate the relay i had all the diagrams but can find where i put them old age is killin my brain but any ideas as i try and find my diagrams

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2020 :  10:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had the same situation and turned out had a bad switch . If the driver touched and of her heater switches door would close while open and vice versa
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  05:09:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah its not that i swapped that i been havingthis problem for a long time but so intermitten it was hard to figure out but now it never closes i swapped switch motor relays all the micro switches
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  08:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am pretty sure i no what the problem is wire 490y tan and white is grounded some where but i can get the diagram for the dor i no it comes of switch hub module from connector p1-n but i dont no where it goes it disappears in the body and i went to dtna to get diagrams and it says they are not for release to public wtf so does anyone have a door close circuit diagram
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  10:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it ended up being a wire rubbing on a rivet that ran down the drivers window pillar again Y DONT THEY USE WIRE LOOM
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
640 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2020 :  03:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for posting your findings will put that in the memory bank

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2020 :  12:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wish i new how to post pictures to show how rediculous the wire routing is and how the rivots holding the window cut the wire and the harness is just hanging in ther so as the bus stops and goes the harness moves causeing that very intermittent problem but its all loomed up now
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
640 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2020 :  03:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pics would be a nice feature to figure out , also remember that window exits issues pull the window frame and the wires can be pinched right there ( makes ground on bumps and sets alarm off) C2 buses

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000