Seat instructions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  09:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys trying to put a qscr11-39 integrated child seat back in a 2018 CHV Collins the box had no instructions and there website didn't have anything I could find just seeing if any of you guys might have a link or picture of instructions. Thanks

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  11:57:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Who manufactured the seat?
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  12:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry ce white
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2019 :  11:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So you're trying to bolt the whole seat back to the floor or is it an individual child seat back into the frame of the part that bolts to the floor?

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

40ngone

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2019 :  10:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2019 :  09:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Was able to figure it out but the only thing i had to do was drill a hole in the new frame for the middle bracket to the floor that didn't get done at the seat place but i got a email back to do that wasn't going to take responsibility saving that email. Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000