New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2022 :  05:30:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
first off happy new year every one. my laptap desided it was not gonna work this year so i got a new one and spent hours on the phone transfering insite ned allison etc but anyways i am trying to do a calibration on a c2 which i have done hundreds of times but today i was thrown a curve ball and i am guessing its because the new pc. when i go to calibration and do auto detect a screen pops up saying avalible certification codes and it lists a bunch and it wont let me continue unless i pick one but never seen this screen so no idea what to select thought i would ask u guys before i go on another hour phone call. some of the choices are australian motor viehicle california air resourse board china classification society anyone no what i need to select????

evansjoem

8 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2022 :  11:43:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit evansjoem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I just got a new laptop and had the same problem. You need to go to cummins website and download disk 1 to your new computer. Then when they ask for the certification codes you will add all to the empty box on the right.
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2022 :  11:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok thanks evan will do
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000