Help on ac
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2021 :  07:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok got a EV-2 Evaporator system sticker says its a 2017 im trying to figure out how to get the blower motors out without having to take the whole thing out. Ive got every screw i can find out but still not able to get the blower motor assy to budge. Thanks

john rawson

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2021 :  10:02:44 AM  Show Profile  Send john rawson an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't taken out one for a ev-2 but i have for a ev-20 on a 2017, and the hole unit had to be pulled out {hoses still attached and unit supported]to remove the top screws on the blower?
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2021 :  04:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found the issue behind the foam sealer there was 2 screws i couldnt find by feel or sight but biggest kicker was the motors they sent me were wrong. So this morning got to drill out the rivets and wait for the new motors to come in. Getting parts ***** anymore driving me crazy
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2021 :  7:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Geez, it's good you get the right one now.
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2021 :  04:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yup ordered them next day air still dont have them
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000