New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2021 :  12:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2016 bluebird vision 6.7 cummins allison trans ok one of the 90 degree fiting broke the goes onto the dozzer injector i called cummins and they keep sending me wrong part so they said u gotta call bluebird and they are sayin its a cummins part so before i go crazy does anyone have a part number for this its a plastic fitting that clips on to the injector nozzle there are two and in and out both are the same they are 90 degree plastic fitting and the regulare rubber hose gets clamped to it i looked at all my c2 and they have the same fitting but my frieghtliner dealer said i gotta call bluebird freakin run around just lookin for some help if anyone can.....

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4544 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2021 :  05:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've lived this dream before, apparently there were different variations. Your best option is to call your blue bird dealer's parts department. You'll need to have the body number when you call...they should be able to look up what was actually used that day LOL
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2021 :  11:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like i said i called cummins they said call bluebird bluebird told me cummins it wasa nightmare finally i got someone in parts and thewanted me to send them a picture so i did and he was like o yeah we got lots of those in stock wtf back and fourth for nothing but its on way hope its right lol
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4544 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2021 :  07:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always enjoy that "it's from the other manufacturer" back and forth. Just gotta find the one person who actually knows something about what they are selling.
Go to Top of Page

25mm Gunner

4 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2021 :  1:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit 25mm Gunner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
part # is 03-38068-000 from freightliner
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2021 :  12:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for that part number i have the bluebird part number but its different just looked up the one u gave and thats the part
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2021 :  11:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just had to replace my DEF injector and the one that came out looked like there was some type of gasket on it. The replacement did not have such, do I need a gasket? If so, anyone have a part number?
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2021 :  12:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all i saw on mine was a flat steel looking gasket and the new one didnt come with it the steel gasket looked fine so i left it have had no problems with it
Go to Top of Page

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2021 :  06:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Brook, the DEF injector for the Cummins system has two different gasket part #'s. If your mount has a recess like a cup under the injector you need kit # 4376837 it has an extra felt seal for the tip of the injector, and a mounting gasket. The other part # is 4354280 for just the mounting gasket.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000