Just For Fun
 Enter Forum: Just For Fun
 Stress at work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2020 :  05:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wonder how do you handle stress and anxiety brought upon by this pandemic, and at the same time maintain your composure at work? Do you drive around the suburb to cool yourself? Or do you immerse yourself in doing some things like repairing some stuff, etc?

I, myself don't feel good, I feel frustrated and irritated at work. Are you feeling the same in some way? Any thoughts are really appreciated.

RBurt

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2020 :  11:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see RBurt's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am an amateur gamer. When work gets stressful and an opportunity presents itself I just go for a walk around the lot. But when I get home I grab my Xbox and "play" for a bit. I think it's important even as adults to have some play time (doing whatever it is that's relaxing and fun for you) to walk, read, just watch TV (I have several tv shows I keep up with).
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2020 :  11:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've missed a lot of new games that have been released these days on PS due to insufficient time I have, I thought it's better to sleep it out after a looonngg hours of work than to do something else. I wish we go back to normal soon so my boss can hire more people again to do this stressful job.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000