New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2020 :  11:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have this 2010 vision hydro brakes it broke a brake line repaired that now i cant get any pressure from right rear i am using pressure bleeder at first i had pressure into the abs module and not out the the right rear si i blew some compressed are int the port and turned on pressure bleeder and i had flow put all back together went to right rear noe i have a little flow but not good again i have good flow out of master into the module low flow out of abs module going to right rear all rest are good any ideas other then it needs an abs module

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2020 :  11:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
In the automotive field you need to use a scan tool to set the abs to bleed. Not sure of BB's manufacturer, just worth a look into may be nothing wrong with ABS.
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2020 :  12:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i tried that i hooked up my laptop to it and there was no function to rest or test or activate the valving
Go to Top of Page

Gearbox

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2020 :  06:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Gearbox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Brake Service Manual, if you do not already have one.Covers everything

https://www.centralstatesbus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010Manuals/Vision/ServiceManual/HydraulicBrakes.pdf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000