IC bus with spn 639 fmi 14, abs and wif message
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

firebus

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2019 :  08:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 2014 IC bus with MFDT that has a continuing spn 639 fmi 14 code with abs module and water in fuel message in message center. I have checked the can bus and have 60 ohms at all modules. I have checked the pins and connectors at the abs module, ecm, dash, and bcm and all pins look good and no connectors pushed back in plugs. One of the likely causes shows to be ecm but I feel that something else is going on to cause the messages in the message center. Im out of ideas, does anyone else have any thoughts please?

Edited by - firebus on 01/03/2020 12:30:13 PM

td083

195 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2020 :  09:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit td083's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would check the circular bulkhead connector at firewall we have seen one where pins were pushed back I believe with a abs related issue , although I have had several of these with various can interruption dtcs although its been a while I don't believe ever pinpointing the exact issue as it was intermittent most of the time . Check battery box area as well .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000