Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2019 ford v10 B/B.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rocko

6 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2019 :  11:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit rocko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking for diagnostic software or reader that works for fault codes etc. Suggestions?

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2019 :  12:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.roushcleantech.com/rdt/

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2019 :  06:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been using Noregon but I am getting ready to buy the Dashbridge passthrough device and get the free software from Roush. I've been told that's the only way to fly with these.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

namao

Canada
89 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2019 :  1:22:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit namao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello I am not sure on the 2019s but I do work on some 2018 and I just use my snapon scanner. I plug it in as a e series v10. I can not replace a ecm [flash] but I can read all data , codes, clear codes etc. I did also use my factory ford ids but I have let the sub expire , with the ids I had to input a code to get it to work on the blue birds, it wouldn't recognize it on auto id. And of course 2019 could be totally different, these 2018s have a obd2 connector as well as the round one as well, but the drive train is all ford. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000