Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Braun Millenium wheelchair lift not lifting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheRide

107 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  2:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lift will lower, outer barrier will function down and back up. but the lift will not come up without assistance while pressing the up button on the remote. it has plenty of fluid. just replaced the outer barrier cylinder due do it leaking. I figured it had air in it but I have cracked the lines and no air. anyone dealt with this issue?

twister

7 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  05:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had luck with opening the release valve then running the pump to expel any air, I would then make all of the adjustments outlined in the manual. I've started adjusting the lifts once a year and they've ran trouble free through the rest of the year. https://s3.amazonaws.com/bac-manuals/Prodmanuals/NL2/Download/33836-Rev-B-All.pdf
Go to Top of Page

TheRide

107 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  05:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheRide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Found the outer barrier up limit switch arm bent beyond repair. that was causing my problem. I have the new switch/harness ordered.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000