Double checking on a IC bus problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2019 :  1:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 2008 IC CE300 with the dt 466 .The last few days it doesn't want to start . After everything turns off after the key is on we have a yellow triangle and the odometer says engine warning . I thought it was the fuses in the battery box . After messing with them bus would start . So I thought aha !!!I changed the fuse connections . Then this morning bus wouldn't start again and was showing same issues . Checked my work over and it looked great . So I went back to ignition switch . I turned it off and back on a few times about the third time engine warnings off and bus starts . What I am asking is can the ignition switch have something go bad in there ? When I looked at the switch it's kind of sunken and odd looking ? Thanks

JoeHEB1
Advanced Member

498 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2019 :  1:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoeHEB1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check the weather pack connector (3 or 4 wires) at the batteries for burnt terminals. I've eliminated that connector on a few of my DT's for the same symptoms.
Go to Top of Page

eddo
Advanced Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2019 :  08:01:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any DTC's?
Go to Top of Page

unclefish

113 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2019 :  05:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will it crank over and not start or turn the key and nothing happens ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000