Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including how the state of Illinois is setting goals for electric vehicles.
New Jersey fraud charges: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/10189584/investigators-new-jersey-bus-company-operators-duped-school-districts
Omnibus spending amendments: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/10189573/omnibus-spending-amendments-bring-wanted-clean-school-bus-changes
2023 Administrator of the Year Nomination Form: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/custom-content/10125745/administrator-of-the-year-award
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:46 New Jersey Fraud Charges
02:02 Omnibus Appropriations Amendments
02:50 Illinois EV Ambitions
04:43 Administrator of the Year Nominations
05:21 Closing and Shout-Out to Gladys Hamilton
Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. Comments that include personal
attacks or slurs, hate speech, demonstrably false information, excessive profanity, or that are thinly veiled promotions for a product, will not be approved.
See all comments
We respect your data and privacy.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In