Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including a class-action victory for advocates of students with diabetes in New York City Schools. Also, check out an interview with David Christopher, executive director of the New York Association for Pupil Transportation (NYAPT).
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:54 Interview with David Christopher, NYAPT
11:16 Class-Action Victory in New York City
13:23 STA Fundraising for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
14:23 Georgia Bus Driver Recognition
15:19 Closing and Shout-Out to Scott Geier
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In
See all comments