Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including the NSTA's request for USDOT to intervene in the Type A school bus chassis shortage.
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/ (not the old group page!)
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:41 NSTA Seeks Type A Help From USDOT
02:07 Nuvve and Blue Bird V2G Ambitions
03:09 "Off the Books" in Rockville
04:24 NAPT's New Executive Director
05:03 North Carolina EV Funding
06:07 Closing and Shout-Out to Doris Beam
Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. Comments that include personal
attacks or slurs, hate speech, demonstrably false information, excessive profanity, or that are thinly veiled promotions for a product, will not be approved.
See all comments
We respect your data and privacy.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In