Final preparations are under way for the kickoff of the 2022 National School Transportation Annual Meeting and Convention in Niagara Falls.
The in-person event, with School Bus Fleet as the exclusive media sponsor and a special-needs transportation panel discussion moderated by Executive Editor Wes Platt, runs July 24-27.
“We are excited that School Bus Fleet is our Annual Meeting and Convention Media Sponsor for this year’s event,” said NSTA Executive Director Curt Macysyn. “As you know, there are many great programs planned for our four days in Niagara Falls, and for anyone who cannot attend AMC in person, they can follow the conference through SBF coverage, as well as on social media.”
Programs during the convention include:
- An electric school bus “street fair.”
- Welcome reception.
- Keynote session with David Avrin on “The Customer Experience Advantage.”
- Presentation by NSTA’s Business Development Committee on “Outsourcing Student Transportation Services.”
- Discussion about “Addressing the School Bus Driver Shortage Through Advocacy.”
- Taped remarks from Steven Cliff, administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and Sen. Mike Martucci of New York.
- Outside block party.
- Opening session, moderated by NSTA President-Elect Dan Kobussen, about “Preparing to Transition to Electric School Bus Fleets.”
- Panel discussion, moderated by SBF’s Wes Platt, about “Evolving Trends in Special-Needs Transportation.”
- Discussion about “Driver Shortage? How Can Technology Help?”
- 2022 NSTA Awards and Installation Dinner.
- Discussion about “How Does Technology Improve Safety?”
- Discussion about “Private School Bus Contracting in the States – An Outlook.”
- NSTA Board of Directors Meeting.
See all comments