Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, discusses a push for the Treasury Department to assure that contracted school bus drivers get the same Affordable Care Act benefits as those directly employed by school districts.
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms! Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:42 National School Bus Safety Poster Contest
02.21 NSTA Annual Meeting and Conference
04:28 Zum Wins L.A. Schools Transportation Contract
Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. Comments that include personal
attacks or slurs, hate speech, demonstrably false information, excessive profanity, or that are thinly veiled promotions for a product, will not be approved.
See all comments
We respect your data and privacy.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In