Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent news headlines from the pupil transportation industry - including the U.S. Senate's push to make Daylight Saving Time permanent.
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:51 No More Clock Changing?
01:41 Driver Shortage Endures
02:35 N.C.'s Electric Milestone
03:31 Teaming Up for Parity
04:52 Big School Fleet Partnership
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In
See all comments