Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent news headlines from the pupil transportation industry - including the U.S. Senate's push to make Daylight Saving Time permanent.
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:51 No More Clock Changing?
01:41 Driver Shortage Endures
02:35 N.C.'s Electric Milestone
03:31 Teaming Up for Parity
04:52 Big School Fleet Partnership
Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. Comments that include personal
attacks or slurs, hate speech, demonstrably false information, excessive profanity, or that are thinly veiled promotions for a product, will not be approved.
See all comments
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In