September 21, 2021
The Route: Driver Shortages and Young Heroes
In the inaugural episode of The Route, Executive Editor Wes Platt recaps some of the latest School Bus Fleet news.
Stops along The Route include:
- Massachusetts calls out the National Guard to fill bus driver staffing gaps.
- U.S. Rep. Joe Morelle of New York seeks a waiver for CDL requirements.
- NASDPTS scraps plans for an in-person conference.
- Two Missouri students hailed as heroes for saving their school bus.
📽️ Subscribe to the SBF YouTube channel!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Follow The Route on Spotify.
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:41 Mass. National Guard to Help with Driver Shortages
2:10 NY Congressmen Suggests Waiving CDL Requirement
3:32 NASDPTS 2021 Cancelled
4:29 Missouri Students Save Unconscious Driver