Stertil-Koni has introduced five new, air-over-hydraulic jacks, each engineered for heavy duty applications, including trucking, transit buses, agriculture, and construction.
While capacities and applications vary, all share features such as:
- Air-powered, hydraulics delivering smooth and precise operation
- Chrome-plated lifting rams for extended service life
- Hydraulic protection against overloading
- Convenient controls located on the end of handles, requiring constant pressure while operating -- for optimum safety
- Standard 2” and 4” height extensions
The models introduced by Stertil-Koni are:
- Model S25-1, a single-stage jack for vehicles and machinery with a capacity of 55,000 lbs.
- Model SK25-1H, a single-stage jack for agricultural contractor machinery, trailers, and other high clearance applications, with a capacity of 55,000 lbs.
- Model SK25-2, a two-stage versatile hydraulic jack for buses and trucks with a capacity up to 55,000 lbs.
- Model SK40-4, a four-stage jack for ultra-low transit vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 88,000 lbs.
- Model SK50-3, a three-stage high capacity ergonomic jack for low-clearance vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 110,000 lbs.
Originally posted on Government Fleet