There is still plenty of time to enter School Bus Fleet’s annual Photo Contest, so grab your cameras — or phones — and share some stunning school transportation-related shots with us.
The competition is open to all kinds of photos related to school transportation, but we are also encouraging submissions that capture all the contributions school bus drivers and other pupil transportation employees have made to help their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Two winners will each receive a $50 cash prize. The winners plus a few honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges will look for strong content and quality. (Remember to consider lighting, perspective, and to get nice and close to your subject — but do practice social distancing if that’s a person, of course.)
Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. For reference, check out last year’s top shots.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1500x1200 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is three entries per person.
• Entries must be received by Thursday, June 11, 2020. Winners will be notified in July.
• All entries become property of School Bus Fleet.
• Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the entrant’s name, title, affiliation, and phone number.
See all comments