Grab your cameras (or phones) and start shooting: it’s time for School Bus Fleet’s annual Photo Contest!
The competition is open to all kinds of shots related to school transportation. Two winners will each receive a $50 cash prize. The winners plus a few honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s top shots, go here.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1500x1200 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is three entries per person.
• Entries must be received by Friday, June 11, 2020. Winners will be notified in July.
• All entries become property of School Bus Fleet.
• Email entries to email@example.com. Include the entrant’s name, title, affiliation, and phone number.
See all comments