MARLTON, N.J. — The Global Ground Transportation Institute (GGTI) is launching a new online career center designed to connect transportation professionals with employment opportunities.
GroundTransportationCareers.com aims to connect transportation industry professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers in the industry.
“Providing our members, as well as nonmembers, with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to serve the ground transportation industry,” said Sarah Gazi, executive director of GGTI. “Supporting the ground transportation industry right now during the COVID-19 global pandemic is essential. While we know that many companies are not currently hiring, many in our industry need a resource for jobs and to be able to post resumes. When the industry makes a comeback — and it will — the career center will also be here to help in hiring.”
GGTI is offering discounted rates on job postings to its members as an added benefit of membership. In addition to serving as a robust source of ground transportation job opportunities, the GGTI Career Center will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to industry professionals and employers, including:
• The ability of industry professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
• A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking industry professionals who do not visit job boards, including job flash emails to GGTI’s registered job seekers.
• Integration of job content into social media channels to engage industry professionals and provide valuable job exposure to GGTI’s audiences and relevant users of Facebook and other social media platforms.
• Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
• A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience on any device.
• The ability for industry professionals to be alerted every time a new job that matches their personal goals and interests becomes available.
• Integration of career resources, training, and other benefits offered by GGTI to members, as well as nonmembers.
For more information, visit the GGTI Career Center.